Asian Inspired Stir Fry Brown Rice
Serving: 4 servings
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 bay leaves
2 tablespoons fresh diced garlic (minced if preferred)
1/3 cup diced red onion
2 cups brussel sprouts
1/2 tablespoon Badia Complete Seasoning
1 cup chopped portobello mushrooms
3 chopped sweet peppers
2.5 cups cooked brown rice
1.5 soy sauce (add as desired)
Garnish : Fresh Cilantro
- Set a large wok on medium heat. Once hot, add olive oil, bay leaves, garlic, and onion.
- Let onions and garlic caramelize for approximately 2 minutes, then add eggs. Using a wooden mixing spoon, mix ingredients.
- Push all ingredients to edge of wok and place brussel sprouts in the center. Cover and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Once brussel sprouts tender add mushrooms and peppers. Continue to mix ingredients.
- Finally, add the cooked rice to the wok and add soy sauce. Lower heat, cover, and let cook for 4 minutes
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy!