Rosemary Ginger Chicken
Serving: 5 Servings
4 lbs bone-in, skin-on, whole chicken legs
2 tablespoon sazon seasoning
1 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons ginger paste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons raw organic honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 green onion stalks
1 diced garlic clove
0.9 lbs Snow Peas
2 cups vegetable broth
5 cups cooked brown rice
- Place chicken, sazon seasoning, cumin, rosemary, ginger paste, olive oil, and honey in a large zip bag.
- Shake the bag of ingredients until chicken is well coated. Let marinade overnight in the fridge for best flavor, or at least 30 minutes if pressed for time.
- When ready to cook, set oven to 400° and bake chicken for 30-45 minutes. Remove chicken once its reached an internal temperature of 165°.
- Place a medium size skillet over medium heat.
- Then add in olive oil, green onions, and garlic. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Next, add snow peas and vegetable broth to the skillet. Stir ingredients, cover, and let cook for 8 minutes on low heat.
- Add salt & pepper if desired
Serve over rice and enjoy!